2018 Summer Programme
This year we are excited to announce we have expanded our summer program.
Back by popular demand is our English Language camp. This year due to an overwhelming number of requests we will have out first Chinese summer camp!
Our camps have a balance of fun and enriching activities where students learn in a safe and secure environment. All courses are conducted by professional English-speaking teachers and are designed to maximize summer learning.
Our 2018 Summer Programme has 2 exciting camps to choose from!
- English Language Learning Camp for Kindergarten-Grade 5. This camp is perfect for younger students to improve their English, try new things, make new friends and have fun doing it! Appropriate for non-native English speakers.
- Language & Technology Camp for Grades 6-8. Middle school students will get the chance to explore the exciting world of technology while practicing their English skills. Appropriate for non-native English speakers.
- English Essay Writing Camp for Grades 9-10. Campers will be challenged daily in order to improve their English writing skills. Appropriate for non-native English speakers.
- Chinese Language & Culture Camp for Kindergarten-Grade 8. This camp aims to improve your child’s confidence in speaking and writing Chinese, while developing a greater appreciation for Chinese culture! Appropriate for non-native Chinese speakers.
- IB Chinese Readiness Camp for Grades 9-10. Campers will be challenged daily in order to prepare for the DP exam with a focus on reading and writing in Chinese. Appropriate for non-native Chinese speakers.
Sample learning from our highly prestigious IB programme and get to use the facilities and technology at one of the best international schools in China to discover a whole new world of learning!
Our 2018 Summer Programme will be held throughout the summer, please check each camp for specific times and programme costs. Camp shirt, lunch and supplies included in all camps. Transportation to SSIS is available with additional cost.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 (0)512 6258 8321 to leave your contact details.
Click here to download 2018 summer programme brochure.