1. I know that every reasonable and customary precaution will be taken to assure the safety of everyone. I waive all claims in the event of an accident or injury and absolve the SSIS Learning Plus and all individuals thereof, from responsibility.
2. I understand that in the event of an illness or accident to my child, SSIS Learning Plus will make all reasonable attempts to contact me.
3. In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby grant SSIS Learning Plus full discretion to consult a licensed physician of their choice to attend to my child. All medical fees and any other expenses shall be borne by me. In case SSIS Learning Plus makes any advance payment for my child, I will reimburse SSIS Learning Plus within 7 days upon my receipt of the relevant invoices or documents showing specific amount spent by SSIS Learning Plus.
4. I also understand that if my child shows any sign of being ill or unwell, my child may be isolated from the other children and given supervision.
5. I further understand that medication may be administered by SSIS's nurse according to the directions given by the licensed physician.
6. I hereby authorize SSIS's nurse to administer the following common household medications: Antiseptic lotion, Hydrocortisone Butyrate cream, Votalin ointment, Normal saline, and Bactroban.
7. I confirm and agree that photographs, videos, of my child may appear in school materials, including but not limited to brochures, school related websites, in advertisements, and newsletters. I will waive all my right to claim any infringement or compensation against SSIS Learning Plus for the photographs, films or videos on which media the child may appear in school materials.
8. I have read and understand the policies listed hereof and agree to cooperate.