- Q: When does the 2017 Summer Programme at SSIS begin and end?
- Q: What are the hours of the 2017 Summer Programme?
- Q: Where are the teachers from?
- Q: What is the medium of instruction?
- Q: Is lunch provided?
- Q: Do you provide transportation?
- Q: What is the bus arrangement like? How soon will parents be informed?
- Q: How soon will parents be informed if their application is successful?
- Q: Do you provide boarding for students from out of town?
- Q: How do I determine my child's level for Summer Programme courses?
- Q: What happens if I have to cancel the course? Will I be able to get a refund?
- Q: Can I have Fapiao (发票) and when?
A: Yes, transportation can be arranged and will be charged accordingly. Please note that transportation is only available within SIP and SND zones. Please check the bus area maps for the availability of transport services at your compound. We do not provide transport outside the bus service zone. You may contact us should you have any queries.
A: You will receive an email of receipt within 48 hours after you complete your registration and payment indicating your application is successful; if not, please contact our finance office. The receipt will not be considered valid if you do not reply to the receipt email in 7 days from the date you received it in your email account.
A: Yes, we will issue Fapiao after Friday 30 June. You should print out the “receipt” email or show us on your electronic device to obtain the Fapiao. During the online registration, one needs to carefully identify what title should the Fapiao be issued to. No further change on the fapiao’s title once one completes the registration.