Culture & Language
The program is designed for students and parents whose second language is Chinese, and helps students to prepare for the HSK (Level 1-6) or the YCT (Level 1-4).
- Different levels of classes are available to suit the student’s Chinese language level
- The program runs for 15 weeks (including 30 one hour lessons), with classes held twice a week, with dates and times to be confirmed.
- Class with 3 - 5 students: Course Fee per student 2,400 RMB
- Class with 6 - 10 students: Course Fee per student 1,800 RMB
Lesson Time: 3:40-4:40 pm (or alternative lesson times can be privately agreed with your group)
Classes start from the second week of every semester. However if places are available, students are welcome to join anytime throughout the year.
For more information or to join Chinese Plus classes please contact:Contact Person: Ms. Tang
Mobile: 189 6365 2577
Office Phone: 0512-67612577
English Plus is an after school English program that provides children and adults with the opportunity to improve their English in a relaxed environment. Taught by qualified teachers from Suzhou Singapore International School, the program is designed for children and adults whose second language is English.
This fast paced and rigorous programme is designed to improve reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
Taught by experienced school teachers using internationally recognized English language textbooks.
Classroom activities include vocabulary drills, writing tasks, class discussion, individual and group presentations and debates.
Lessons are taught in a small group setting (max 10 students per class) ensuring the teacher is able to differentiate to meet individual student needs.
Students are assessed at the commencement and completion of the course and are able to move to a higher level class within the programme as their English proficiency improves.
- Elementary English Plus for Grades 3-5, Tuesdays and Fridays, 15:40 - 16:50, Saturday 9:30 - 11:00 (G3-4) and 11:00-12:30 (G4-5)
- Middle Years English Plus for Grades 6-10, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 17:00 - 18:30 (No Saturday class)
- English Plus for Adults, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 17:00 - 18:30, Saturday 9:30 - 11:00 and 11:00-12:30
Classes start in the week commencing 1 September 2016. However if places are available, students are welcome to join anytime throughout the year.
Class limit is 10 students.
Transportation is provided for SSIS and SWA students only living on the usual SSIS bus routes. Students entering Middle Years English Plus are encouraged to join another activity before their English Plus class starts at 17:00.
For more information or to register for English Plus please contact:
Ingrid Morton firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to register.
- Suzhou classes are held at Suzhou Singapore International School on Saturdays from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Further information including a class schedule is available here:
For more information or to register for classes please contact:
Mobile: 156 9218 1636